Ok, well...I have never done a blog before so this is all new to me! Travis will probably not be too thrilled to hear that I have one more website to update and check into, but I think this is probably the best way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family.
So here we are in August. The boys are at my brother, Justin and sister in law Karen's house for the week. They offered to take them for the week. Travis and I were more than ok with sending them to stay, but were just a little concerned about whether or not Justin and Karen knew what they were getting themselves into! To give you a little bit of an idea, we sent Tate there with a cast/splint on his arm from a little accident he had last week. Our boys are boys through and through. They are rough and tumble and very active. At this point in the week it sounds like everyone is still alive and things are going as smoothly as they can with our boys there and Justin's twin daughters too! Needless to say, we feel blessed to have family offer to do this for us as we prepare for the twins to come.
I am still pregnant. Of course you know that because you would have heard if we had the babies. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow which is wonderful. Last week the babies weighed around 6 lbs each so they are growing well. We definitely don't have any trouble growing big babies. Let's just hope we don't set a SD state record for twin birth rates! At my last appointment, both babies were still breech which means if they don't turn I'll need to have a C-section. The Dr. has been saying all along that she just wants us to make it to 36 weeks. Now as it is getting closer she says she would like to hold out until 37 weeks at least. YIKES!!! That is just not the right thing to tell a woman who is pregnant with twins!!! So we are hoping that she will do the c-section between 36 and 37 weeks. Preferably at the end of next week. We will know more after our appointment on Thursday! I'll be sure to keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment